Friday, June 8, 2012

Recent events

Summer is here! :)

So where have I been lately?


Memorial Day Weekend I took a mini road trip with my boyfriend up to Boston. The city was absolutely beautiful and historic. Day 1 we walked all of Boston along the freedom trail, strolled through the Public Gardens which is Boston's "Central Park" and made it all the way to the Bunker Hill Monument. Day 2 was spent at Fenway Park which was such an amazing baseball-watching experience, so glad we were able to catch a game at that epic park! Random picture below of the Chipotle was once the first bookstore in the U.S.!







Last weekend was my best friend Tracy's birthday and we celebrated by a big boozy brunch with all the girls at Cuba on the Lower East Side. Highly recommend this place for its delicious food (I suggest the chicken wrap) and all-you-can drink with an unbeatable selection that offered any drink on the menu - not just mimosas! I had  the Mango Sunrise which was delicious. Caution: the rum drinks are STRONG! We also were very lucky to have our friend Leyna's boyfriend, who is a professional photographer  there snapping pictures!








 Tracy, Amanda and I (the three roomies)


- Nina

1 comment:

  1. Boozy brunch is the best! I'll definitely have to check out this spot :-)

    ReplyDelete