Thursday, January 19, 2012

lunch break browsing

Working in Union Square offers the best of everything. There are ample restaurants and coffee places to choose from, lots of shopping including the farmer's market M/W/F and of course, Union Square park. Now that the temperature in NYC has dropped to below freezing, my walks have become 10 minute sprints to satiate my hunger and return to my desk. (sad life) Although I really can't complain since the weather has been mild as of late, I find myself running into stores for warmth. I stumbled across Fishs Eddy on 19th Street and Broadway, a dinnerware and glassware store with the cutest kitchenware I have ever seen! I had to leave the store before spending $30 on a sugar bowl. I will definitely be back when I need a fun apartment gift for somoene.


How cute is this Puggle plate? I have no clue what I would use it for.  Butter? Keys? Rings?
My boyfriend's puggle Gia isn't quite as slim.



Obsessed with these floral printed mini wine glass $33 for a set of 6.
Reminds me of drinking endless refills of local wine out of small glasses in Italy.




Pacific Merchants Acaciaware 4- by 4- by 2-Inch Acacia Wood Condiment Bowl with Lid and Spoon
I love the natural chunky wood look of this sugar bowl, and at less than $12, it costs way less than the one I saw at Fishs Eddy. Blowing $30 on a sugar bowl just isn't in the cards right now.


- Nina

2 comments:

  1. Love these wine glasses!! So unique and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the floral glasses too!! & I also love the excuse for running into stores for warmth during your lunch break! lol : )

    Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete