Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gray Skies





It was a gray day in NYC when I took these photos at Central Park, but I felt compelled to share. My photography class "homework" assignment was to take pictures of my neighborhood, and while I wish I lived in the first brownstone bordering the park in the first image, I stretched the neighborhood boundary for these photos. I consider Central Park to be everyone's "neighborhood" park in NYC. I think they actually came out to be a really great portrayal of the park on a lazy Sunday. Tomorrow, I plan to hit the streets and get some sunny day photos (praying for no rain!)

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, i love gloomy days in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What beautiful, interesting pictures! I love the first and second ones! Makes me miss NYC big time! :) Thanks for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete