Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Dinna

I spent all day yesterday snuggled up on the couch various watching Lifetime movies and only left to do my laundry downstairs. NYC was fah-reezing cold and wet and was the complete opposite of Saturday's picture perfect weather. I welcomed the rain with open arms because it forced me to stay in and recharge. And with that always comes experimenting in the kitchen. This was the easiest chicken to make, just slice a sliver or I called it a "flap" on top, stuff with your favorite goat cheese (I used feta), and chopped peppers, a bit of garlic and parsley then drizzle with olive oil and put in a baking dish with oil and bake in the oven for about an hour. Squeeze a bit of lemon on the chicken when it comes out of the oven, and serve with jasmine rice. Voila!






3 comments:

  1. YUM! That sounds delish :)
    Your cupcake recipe sounds great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm this sounds so good right about now!!
    just discovered your blog--so inspiring!
    following you now :)
    would love if you checked out my blog sometime
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete